A candidate has to choose any one of the following
English and History,English andCivics, Hindi and History, Hindi andCivics, Geography and History, Geography andCivics, Physical and BiologicalScience, PhysicalScience and Mathematics
Medium of Instruction
The medium of instruction will be Hindi. Examination may be written in Hindi or English except in language subjects.
|English - 10||History - 10||Physics - 10|
|Hindi - 10||Geography - 10||Chemistry - 10|
|Other Language - 05||Civics and Economics - 10||Biology(5+5) - 10|
|Comm. & Home Sc. - 05||Mathematics - 10|
Selection of candidates will be made after a written examination and interview. Seat distribution will be made faculty wise as follows
Any unfilled seat reserved for SC/ST will be de-reserved for OBC/General Category only after exhausting the complete list of SC/ST candidates.
Documents required at the time of admissionOriginal certificates/documents must be produced for verification by the candidates at the time of admission
- Mark sheet of all examination passed.
- Registration number of Vinoba Bhave University, if any.
- College leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate of the university from which candidates have passed bachelor or master degree if other than Vinoba Bhave University.
- Cast certificate (SC/ST/OBC only)
- Matriculation certificate.
- Four copies of recent stamp size photographs.